Monday, March 30, 2009

LET SPRING QUARTER BEGIN!

SO, this is probably going to be the hardest quarter because
1. I have an 8am painting class which ends at 12
2. I'm taking 2 GE's that are pointless but were the only ones left
3. CWorld History is retarded and takes attendance too. No cellphones allowed. I feel like I'm in high school all over again
4. Chinese art history wtf?

YEAH. but i guess the good side to this is that I will actually be a good student going to class and taking notes and doing homework instead of effin around like i did the last two quarters. and then cramming all the knowledge i can during midterm season and finals week! woot.

spring break was AH-mazing. it felt so good to reunite with everyone once again. it was short but sweet. if it went any longer, i think that would've been no good. even though i do wish it was longer... it was still perfect. i miss my family and friends. but it's time to suck it up and have fun with some of the kids in LA. cause WOOH IM IN LA BITCH.


to end it... kkotbodanamja is ending tmrw. i really don't know if i can handle the. end.

1 comment:

kc said...

hahaha i love you.
and i promise this qtr, we'll actually hang out. no more lameness. maybe i'll make you study with me. hahahahaaaarrrrrrrrrr


saranghaes