Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Korea AH AH

I can't believe I got one of these things. Especially since I do not know anyone that uses this. Stupid Dandy... But this looks fun and it is 3:05am & i am currently jetlag
It's been like my 4th day back from my long trip to Japan & Korea. I missed Millbrae muchos but coming back, i am already bored. I miss Korea. I miss the atmosphere. I miss pale faces. I miss Korean words written everywhere. I miss REALLY bad drivers. I miss having something to do at all hours of the day and night. Wherever. Whenever. GAH someone take me back. I am currently going through that korean phase. I'm sure it'll go away... But right now, I am currently hating being back at home because it is so boring and there is absolutely nothing to do. I was excited to come back home thinking that there would be so much to do with my friends here. But no one is doing anything! WHAT IS THIS NONSENSEEE. It's the summer before college and no one WANTS to play with each other. Everyone is split up. People hate each other. I don't like it at all. LAMMMMMMMEE. sigh

I love Kpop. AHAHAHAA. I'm not embarassed to say it anymore. Their songs are so ridiculous sometimes. But it is so addicting and catchy. And it helps being big bang because they are so hot <3. size="5">The fire is still alive. NEHEHEHE. Lucky butt joyce got to see T.O.P & Taeyang. MY FAVORITES <333333>

Kim Yoobin was born on 10/4/88.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

kim yubin and kim dal-hyun. we got married 2012